We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customize the website, facilitate the navigation of our users, make measurements and use statistics, identify you in the services, determine your position when necessary for the provision of a service and show advertising related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website by USERS. If you continue browsing, we consider that your use is accepted. Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
According to the purpose pursued:
- Technical cookies Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parties of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks. Geolocation cookies. They are used to know where a user is when they request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, when a user searches for the office closest to where he is at that moment or to offer him the appropriate information depending on the country where he is.
- Personalization cookies. They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies. Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies. Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile. Depending on their duration, cookies can be: Session. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
- Persistent They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User. The Website collects information from the user by installing the following cookies on the visitor’s hard drive. The aforementioned information in no way identifies or is capable of personally identifying the user, that is, they are totally anonymous.
PHPSESSID. Regarding the name and id of the PHP session. PHP sessions are used to store data such as shopping cart, user data, etc … The data of this PHP session is not stored in cookies, strictly speaking, only the identifiers are stored in memory, not in file.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS. Scoring system, control and analysis of user behavior on the public website:
- utma: this cookie generates a unique user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It is a persistent cookie that may take more than two years to expire.
- utmb and utmc: these cookies are used to calculate when a session has ended. The utmb records the time of arrival to the page while the utm checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.
- utmz: this cookie is in charge of registering the origin of the user, as well as the keywords. It has an expiration of six months, although it is renewed each time the website is visited, provided it is not a direct visit.
- utmv: the fifth cookie, which is optional, is only used when using custom variables, for example to segment demographic data such as sex or age of the visitor obtained from the registration data. It is a persistent cookie, just like the utma.
How to deactivate cookies?
The user can at any time allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on his computer: (Select below according to your browser and a link will open how to disable cookies)